We are thrilled to announce a brand new upcoming online practice workshop!
This online, three-hour practice workshop will focus on the Harm Analysis Matrix and how to apply it in practice.
The workshop will be facilitated by Pene Turnell, Executive Director of Practice for Elia International.
Workshops run from 1pm – 4pm UTC+0
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Need help with your timezone?
6th August: Analysing Harm
Led by Pene Turnell
Child protection cases are opened because concerns are raised that a child has been hurt or neglected. To make good decisions in any child abuse case it is essential that practitioners have the ability to carefully and consistently analyse the detail of the harm.
- Tickets go on sale on Friday 24th July at 2pm (UTC+0)
- This three-hour workshop will be interactive and therefore places are extremely limited for the session.
- Each participant must register individually and attend using their own computer so they can fully participate in the group and breakout activities.
- This will be an interactive practice workshop. To help facilitate this, we ask all participants to be on audio and video for the session. Please join from a computer with good internet connectivity (to the best of your ability) with a webcam and use a set of headphones with a microphone. Using headphones with a microphone rather than your computer’s built-in speakers and microphone will improve the quality of your audio and help improve everybody’s experience of the workshop.
- The cost of the workshop will be AUD$65 per person.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will be sent all the information you need to participate in the Zoom workshop including Zoom meeting ID and password 48 hours prior to the workshop commencing. If you haven’t received your email with Zoom details by the day of the workshop, please remember to check your Junk folder for these details or contact email@example.com urgently so you don’t miss out!