Country: Sweden 🇸🇪
Join Diana Nikosjkova, licensed Signs of Safety trainer, on a 2-day workshop covering the basics of Signs of Safety. The training is aimed at social workers, family therapists and other social workers who work with children, young people and their families when there is concern about children’s or young people’s health and/or development and the need for support. The workshop covers the theory surrounding Signs of Safety’s approach and tools, and during the training the participants will get to practice the various tools.
Contents of the workshop
- What is Signs of Safety?
- The 12 practice principles that build partnerships
- Conversation methodology
- Safety Networks
- Tools for conversations with children and young people
Register for the workshop by sending your name, number of places required and your billing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets on sale now
- The workshop runs from 9am until 4pm (UTC+1)
- Each participant must register individually and attend using their own computer so they can fully participate in the group and breakout activities.
- This will be an interactive practice workshop. To help facilitate this, we ask all participants to be on audio and video for the session. Please join from a computer with good internet connectivity (to the best of your ability) with a webcam and use a set of headphones with a microphone. Using headphones with a microphone rather than your computer’s built-in speakers and microphone will improve the quality of your audio and help improve everybody’s experience of the workshop.
- The workshop costs SEK4250 excluding tax per participant