This 2-day online training workshop is aimed at social workers, family therapists and professionals who work with children, young people and their families where there are concerns about a child’s or young person’s safety, health and/or development. On the course, you’ll learn about the theory surrounding Signs of Safety’s approach and way of working, and participants will get to practice various tools throughout the course.
The content of the course will cover:
- 12 principles to create a good collaboration and relationship with families and their safety network
- The purpose of involving a safety network and tools to help find them
- Conversation tools to explore worries, what is working well and goals with children and young people
- Questions to explore strengths and signs of security
- How to work through assessments and set safety goals
- How to correctly use scaling questions to assess safety and to measure change
Choose from January 2024 or May 2024. The workshop is facilitated by Diana Nikosjkova, licensed Signs of Safety trainer.